Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome To Review Engine ROI!

If you are looking for a truly unbiased review of Review Engine ROI you have come to the right place!

WHY?

1. Unlike my competitors, I actually OWN the products I review. 2. I'll tell you EXACTLY what I like about Review Engine ROI. More importantly, I will tell you what I didn't like, and what could use some work.

There are tons of people out there that whip up a review page and add a bonus to it before they have ever seen the product. I think that is complete BS. How can you review a product you haven't even tried?

Here is some information regarding this new marketing system...

Who are the creators?

Nick Unsworth and the Smash It Social crew- I know Nick has been around the block when it comes to internet marketing so it should be a pretty exciting launch.

What media format are we talking?

Nick and the smash it social crew have created a software with training to guide you along their marketing blueprint.

When will it be available? The product launch is set for July 30th, 2012

I am just waiting on my review copy confirmation so that I can put together a completely unbiased review of Review Engine ROI, the newest product by Nick Unsworth and the Smash It Social Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment